Click an article to read more
- EB-5 visa program Update
- Curbelo and Grayson Introduce the Venezuelan Refugee Assistance Act
- 7 days left to submit your Green Card Lottery Application
- Gun Ownership in the US
- Sky Rocket Your Businesses Value
- Choosing a Business Broker
- 5 Steps to Successfully Buying a Home in the US
- Business Broker vs Business Attorney
- Bill proposes E-2 to Green Card in 10 years
- H-1B Shortage is Coming
- New Immigration Policy: See if You Qualify for Parole-in-Place
- Immigrants and the Affordable Care Act
- Sarasota Immigration Attorneys See Surge in Applications for What Could Be the Last Green Card Lottery
- Fake Immigration Attorney in Tampa Recently Sentenced to Confinement
- Sarasota Immigration Attorneys Prepare for Immigration Reform
- Immigration Reform Means Economic Growth
- Victoria Jaensch Karins Elected Chair of American Immigration Lawyers Association - Central Florida Chapter
- Jaensch Immigration Law Firm Establishes Latin Business Development Division
- Are you eligible for Deferred Action? - Fill out this form and See
- Aug 13, 2012: Updated Deferred Action Requirements and Why Hire a Lawyer
- New Government Visa Processing Fees
- How to Get a Visa as an Athlete
- EB-5 News
- Jacksonville offers free advice for Haitian TPS
- Passport Health Sarasota Opens, Offers Immigration Medical Exams
- American Dyslexia Association Inc. Chooses Jaensch Immigration Law Firm for their Expansion to the U.S. Market
- EB-5 Regional Center Memorandum with Details on Main Regional Center Programs
7 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR GREEN CARD LOTTERY APPLICATION
DV-2017 Green Card Lottery registration began at noon EST on October 1, 2015 and ends at noon EST on Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
To ensure your application completed properly in accordance with the strict guidelines, Jaensch Immigration Law Firm can electronically submit your application on your behalf. We need the information from you by Monday, November 2, noon at the latest.
• If you were born in an ineligible country but your spouse was born in an eligible country, you and your spouse are eligible to register together.
• If you were you were born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth you may claim nativity in one of your parents' countries of birth if it is a country whose natives are eligible.
• You must be 18 or older to qualify.
• Being selected in the lottery does not guarantee that you will qualify for permanent residence in the United States; there is a minimum education requirement, winners are assigned numbers and processed from low to high numbers by region and all winners must pass a background check.
Jaensch Immigration Law Firm is offering to register foreign-born applicants and their family members in the DV-2017 green card lottery. The fee is $200 usd per person.
CHINA* (mainland-born persons born in HONG KONG SAR, MACAU SAR, TAIWAN are eligible)
UNITED KINGDOM and its dependent territories
(except Northern Ireland)
For more information about the eligibility requirements for the Green Card lottery and to register, please visit our diversity visa lottery registration page.DOWNLOAD PDF