Click an article to read more
- EB-5 visa program Update
- Curbelo and Grayson Introduce the Venezuelan Refugee Assistance Act
- 7 days left to submit your Green Card Lottery Application
- Gun Ownership in the US
- Sky Rocket Your Businesses Value
- Choosing a Business Broker
- 5 Steps to Successfully Buying a Home in the US
- Business Broker vs Business Attorney
- Bill proposes E-2 to Green Card in 10 years
- H-1B Shortage is Coming
- New Immigration Policy: See if You Qualify for Parole-in-Place
- Immigrants and the Affordable Care Act
- Sarasota Immigration Attorneys See Surge in Applications for What Could Be the Last Green Card Lottery
- Fake Immigration Attorney in Tampa Recently Sentenced to Confinement
- Sarasota Immigration Attorneys Prepare for Immigration Reform
- Immigration Reform Means Economic Growth
- Victoria Jaensch Karins Elected Chair of American Immigration Lawyers Association - Central Florida Chapter
- Jaensch Immigration Law Firm Establishes Latin Business Development Division
- Are you eligible for Deferred Action? - Fill out this form and See
- Aug 13, 2012: Updated Deferred Action Requirements and Why Hire a Lawyer
- New Government Visa Processing Fees
- How to Get a Visa as an Athlete
- EB-5 News
- Jacksonville offers free advice for Haitian TPS
- Passport Health Sarasota Opens, Offers Immigration Medical Exams
- American Dyslexia Association Inc. Chooses Jaensch Immigration Law Firm for their Expansion to the U.S. Market
- EB-5 Regional Center Memorandum with Details on Main Regional Center Programs
GUN OWNERSHIP IN THE US
Marc Rosenthal moved from the UK to the USA with the assistance of Chris Jaensch of Jaensch immigration Law firm and is now a co-owner of High Noon Guns, Sarasota's number one Gun store and Indoor Shooting Range.
This brings quite a response from his friends and family in the UK, where gun laws, gun ownership and the access to guns could hardly be more different.
Gun ownership in the USA goes all the way back to the 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms and Marc, along with most of the people he discusses this with, including those in the UK is a strong proponent of responsible gun ownership and the right to defend yourself, your home and most importantly your family, should the need arise.
One of the things that Marc was instrumental in was the introduction of a full time Training Division at High Noon Guns, which offers Private instruction, Concealed Carry Classes, Gun safety classes for adults and children along with numerous more advanced classes in pistol, rifle and shotgun for those that want to improve their knowledge and skills.
Marc has also marketed to the many tourists that visit the area and many visitors from the UK, other parts of Europe and Canada come into the Gun range and have their first experience of shooting real guns, in a safe and professional environment.
High Noon has a huge inventory of handguns, rifles, shotguns, ammunition and accessories and the range has a large selection of guns to rent for those that do not have their own firearm and has ammunition, targets and eye and ear protection for use in the 9 lane indoor air conditioned range. This is in addition to the training division and in-house Gunsmith.
Open 7 days a week from 10-9 and 10-7 on a Sunday, go and check them out at 4583 Bee Ridge Road, Sarasota. (www.highnoonguns.net 941-487-8460)